Welcome to Alaska Krafts
one of the most impressive and informative websites devoted to Alaska!
My name is Rob Esterson and it was me, who launched this website one day. I am a real traveling enthusiast and a huge hockey fan! Having visited dozens of the world-known countries and seeing all the wonders of the world with my own eyes, I have remained devoted to Alaska! This is the state, where I was born and this is the place, where my family lives now. However, these are not the only reasons that make me so addicted to Alaska. This state has many wonders and specific characteristics that distinguish it from the rest of the US states and I’ve launched this site by using one of the best travel website builders to tell you more about the wonders of Alaska and my hobby in particular.
Alaska is located to the north west of the North American continent and it is the largest of the 50 US states. If you have never been to Alaska before, but would like to find out more about it, you will be excited to know that the location boasts an awesome array of adventurous activities, nature wonders and glorious history that is strongly connected with the past of the country. Here are the top reasons to visit this famous American state:
Amazing Mountains You’ve Never Seen Before
- Alaska Mountains are the most amazing peaks I’ve ever seen in my life. The views you observe when traveling around the state are really breath-taking and incomparable to all those landscapes you could ever witness.
- From wildlife scenes, snowboarding, skiing and up to dog-sledding, camping, outdoor photography, fishing, mountain climbing, kayaking or amazing fishing, Alaska offers a broad range of adventure activities. Just choose what you need and enjoy your rest!
- If you are interested in the historical past of places you visit, then Alaska has much to offer you in this respect. The history of the state is intriguing and unusual and you are bound to visit Alaska to find it out.
- When you visit Alaska, you can't but notice that unique wildlife is almost everywhere here. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will notice the representatives of flora and fauna living in their nature surrounding. We’ll talk about that in details further.
Abundance of National Parks
- Do you know that Alaska has 23 national parks, seven of which are the largest in the US? Some of them are Denali, Wrangell-St.Elias (this is the largest one), Katmani, Glacier Bay etc.